The strategic forum conducts risk assessments and threat analysis, functions as an agency to mitigate issues pertaining to Safety and security at Multi levels, incorporating vision of council. Forum was restructured and revamped in June 2015:
Following activities have been carried out by Security forum :
- Security forum group mail id [email protected] to share communications related to security forum.
- More than 110+ Security Managers brought together on single Whatapps group for having direct interaction with Cyberabad Police on security related matters. More members are being added.
- DCP Karthikeya & his team has carried out physical security audits of highly vulnerable campuses like Wipro, Q city, DLF, Infosys, ISB etc and more are under progress.
- Forum is working on Emergency Response Procedure (ERP) for inter nodal coordination. As part of ERP, Security data of 63 major campuses collected till date with more being collated.
- Standard Security training presentation formulated which is being used to conduct Security Awareness Programs by Cyberabad police at company locations.
- Security awareness sessions have been conducted at Microsoft, Dell & Wipro and more being planned.
- Meeting with all security vendors operating in IT corridor was conducted on 4th Dec 2015 at Tech Mahindra Campus to understand training standards and their concerns.
- Meeting with Security Heads of IT companies Chaired by Joint CP on 4th Dec 2015 to review security preparedness in IT corridor.
- Security forum collaborated & joined BCI Hyderabad Forum as a part of BCI India chapter.
- 1. Col. Ganesh Guntur, Infosys
- 2. Maj. Manish Phalgunan, Microsoft
- 3. Maj. Dilip Mahadeo Badhe, CA Technologies
- 4. Capt. Ravi Navin, Accenture
- 5. Capt. Gareth Martin, HSBC
- 6. Satish Ganapathy, Deloitte