We are pleased to announce the Annual SCSC Women’s Conclave 2.0 on the 20th of February 2020 at HICC, Novotel, Madhapur.
As part of the annual recognition for champions in the cause of Women Safety & empowerment, SCSC invites organisations and individuals to apply for the three categories:
1. SheMpower – Best male ally http://bit.ly/2Gy5KN6
2. Safe workplace award- Best practices employed on women safety http://bit.ly/2t6O885
3. Safe workplace award- Best practices to strengthen the prevention of
sexual harrassment at workplace http://bit.ly/2GvLvjb
View SheMpower – Women’s Conclave – 20 Feb 2020 Awards http://bit.ly/2OmSuiW
About the Contest:
Safety and Security of women is the top priority for SCSC. Feeling safe and secure is a basic need and only when this need is satisfied can we think of higher needs such as empowerment. There have been meticulous and persistent efforts towards this cause by the collaborative effort of the Police and industry. The conclave is to commemorate the focused work through multiple intellectual discussions. The day flows through the three most important aspects that empower women – RESPECT – REACH – RISE
As part of the Conclave, a short video contest is being conducted by Society for Cyberabad Security Solutions (SCSC) and Cyberabad Police to bring the awareness to the public on “Women Safety & Empowerment”.
Persons wishing to enter should not send more than TWO different videos that are related to “Women Safety”. These videos may comprise the topic on the Conclave theme
1. RESPECT – Respecting her is a responsibility and is imperative in the effort towards empowering women and society at large.
2. REACH – Each of us is a fighter. The bonus that you have is SCSC‘s ever supporting hand
3. RISE – I am what I chose to be. Learn to cope, turn it a pro and RISE. Being a victim doesn’t stop anyone from rising.
4. Safety & Security
- Submissions sent by email will also be accepted.
- Videos can be made in only Telugu or Hindi or English languages.
- All dialogues must have English sub-titles, irrespective of the language in which you have shot the video
- Entrants should include their postal address and the contact phone number.
- All submissions shall become the sole property of the SCSC and may be used in any manner in all media. Video submissions will not be returned. The SCSC is not responsible for late, lost, mutilated, misdirected, postage due to stolen tapes under any circumstances. Please keep a copy of your submission.
- You can send us a link to a placement on your favorite video site (e.g. youtube.com, video.google.com, etc) OR encoded video file (MOV orMP4) on a Pen drive or DVD.
- You may enter the contest using compressed video but if you win a prize we will need you to provide us with the highest quality source available, in the aspect ratio of 1920×1080
- The short video length should be anywhere between 60 seconds to 120 seconds. It shouldn’t exceed 2 minutes in total length including the credits.
- SCSC reserves the right to edit and/or alter any submission.
- SCSC’s decisions regarding all contest matters are final and not able to be appealed. All submissions are subject to the terms of these rules and all entrants agree to be bound by these rules and SCSC’s decisions. SCSC reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Contest is open only to legal residents of India, who are 18 years of age or older.
- SCSC reserves the right to at any time implement new eligibility criteria and/or modify existing eligibility criteria, including, without limitation, geographical and age restrictions.
- Entrant whose video wins must sign a Video Release and Indemnity in the form presented attesting, among other things, to the fact that they are the rightful owners of the submitted video and that the video may be submitted and broadcast, and ownership transferred to SCSC, without obtaining permission from or making any payment to any third party. All persons appearing in the video must sign consent forms and/or releases (which shall, among other things, grant to SCSC the right to use such person’s name, voice and likeness) before the submission can be eligible for prize awards. Failure to provide requested releases and/or consents will result in disqualification of entrant. These release and/or consent forms will be provided by the SCSC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the submission of a videotape constitutes the submitter’s permission to use the videotape (and the name, voice and likeness of the submitter and all persons appearing in the videotape) in and in connection with the program and all exploitations thereof, including, without limitation, advertising and promotion, in all media, and, further, constitutes the submitter’s representation that all necessary consents and permissions therefore have been obtained.
- Each submission must be solely the original work of entrant.
- Each entrant represents that his/her submission does not infringe on any third party’s copyrighted material, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- Each entrant agrees that his/her participation and submission shall be governed by and construed under and in accordance with the laws of media in India
- Last date for submission of the videos is 17th February 2020.
- Videos will be judged on the basis of their relevance to “Women’s Safety & Empowerment”.
- Safety measures depicting women’s safety initiatives driven by SCSC & Cyberabad Police
- Some practical suggestions/innovative ideas on “Women’s Safety”
- Top three short videos will be felicitated with the Prize Money and also a chance of seeing their video featured during the Conclave, will be posted in website and perhaps other TV Channels and social media;
- The Prize Money Details:
- Top 1 – Rs. 50000
- Top2 – Rs. 30000
- Top 3 – Rs. 20000
- Prizes will be awarded to the person(s) submitting the videotape, provided they certify and establish to SCSC’s satisfaction that they are the owner(s) of the videotape and further provided that they have complied with the official rules and sign all necessary forms as determined by SCSC.
- Contest winners must sign& submit theVideoConsent, Waiver, Indemnity and Release Form and Video Release Forms (signed by the actors) provided by SCSC or be eliminated from consideration and made ineligible to win any prize. Video Release Forms must be obtained from all identifiable persons depicted in videos and submitted along with other material.
- For more information, contact: PCS Reddy # 9000257058 mail ID:email@example.com
All entries must include the following:
- Short Video link to a placement on your favorite video site (e.g. youtube.com, video.google.com, etc) OR encoded video file (MOV or MP4) on a Pen drive or DVD.
- Signed Video Consent, Waiver, Indemnity and Release Form
- Video Release Form signed by all the actors in the Video
- Covering letter with your contact information
- All entries must be submitted on or before 16th February 2020 to the address given below:
Please use the link below to Register: